FB Gyro 130x Flips Over On Spoolup

floydian70

I just got parts and all kinds of upgrades and another 130x. Could never get the head to hold on the one I just bought. It would hover for awhile then the tail would blow out. Now when I spool it up right about when it gets light on the skids it flips on its side real hard. So I went to adjust the gain and when it Goes into setup mode it starts randamlly flashing all the colors and nothing happens when I move my ailerons/elevators.

Attachments

• 20190718_124929.jpg
    20190718_124929.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 20

Tony

Staff member
Have you double checked your gyro correction direction? Just power it on and move the helicopter around in space. The swash should try to stay level and should be correcting the movement you are giving it.

Have you double checked your gyro correction direction? Just power it on and move the helicopter around in space. The swash should try to stay level and should be correcting the movement you are giving it.
hey tony..i was browisn tryin ta figure out whats wrong with my 130x...mine is doing the same exact thing...and also when i cut throttle...it dont power down immidiately...it will slowy continue to power the motor for like 10 seconds...any ideas?

Top Bottom