Chargers 100 watt power

Hey Tony. I saw your video on the 1000 watt power supply idea for charging. Sorry to hear that you blew your old charger . I was thinking while watching your vid that it would a a pain to lug the power supplies to the field. Having two comp,utter power supplies linked together as well as the charger to the air field. The flying field here ppl use car batteries as a source of power for the chargers. It is easier to transport and just easier in general

Slobberdog

Dude the point is you don't have to cart the setup around, if you have enough batteries you can charge them all at once then go and fly, it will help with longevity of the battery as your not flying then recharging and the using again,

That charger will connect straight to a car battery as well, and has the potential to drain that car battery quick,

Tony

Staff member
What Kev said is correct. I charged 9 batteries in 30 minutes and had about an hours worth of solid flying (about 5 hours in my book so my hands can quit shaking between rounds lol). And if out at the field, all you have to bring is your car and the charger. It comes with battery clips for the field, but you will be limited to 500 watts since it's ONLY 12 volt. I'm running these PSU's at 24 volts and I'm thinking about adding a third so that I can add another 306b charger to the mix.

Top Bottom