500 Align Trex 500-XT

Rob Lancaster

Can't find the Pro Edition on beast site.
Another concern of mine is, remember, I'm using a Gen 1 DX8. Can those add ons be programmed with my DX8 or does the upgrade need a forward programmable radio? :dunno:
I thought that the gyro that came with the kit would be able to take care of all that needs to be programmed into it for heli flight.

fran11784

Goblin 380 Supporter
Rob, so the only thing is you need the USBsys cable or the Spektrum cable to do the upgrade. You have to have a studioX account which you create. At the Beastx site find StudioX (it's in the support tab) and then you download the software. Then you create an account. When you plug your device in it will show what version and what's available for upgrade. Typicity you would use a paypal account to pay, then the flash is done though StudioX. You will get attitude control which is their rescue/ self-leveling and bank switching. It has nothing to do with your transmitter. Forward programing is a Spektrum thing. And good deal on the revomix. You won't need it for sport flying.

Rob Lancaster

Rob, so the only thing is you need the USBsys cable or the Spektrum cable to do the upgrade. You have to have a studioX account which you create. At the Beastx site find StudioX (it's in the support tab) and then you download the software. Then you create an account. When you plug your device in it will show what version and what's available for upgrade. Typicity you would use a paypal account to pay, then the flash is done though StudioX. You will get attitude control which is their rescue/ self-leveling and bank switching. It has nothing to do with your transmitter. Forward programing is a Spektrum thing. And good deal on the revomix. You won't need it for sport flying.
Excellent! :hdbng:

Top Bottom