Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30

Thread: T-Rex 150

  1. #11
    Rc-Help Owner & Founder
    Tony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    21,543
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 776 Times in 758 Posts
    Rep Power
    1213

    Re: T-Rex 150

    Yes Graham, we will require a full review of this heli lol. Hope you enjoy it. Seems to have much more power than anything else of the same size.

  2. #12
    Rc-Help Member damhdearg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Kinlochleven
    Posts
    98
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Rep Power
    46

    Re: T-Rex 150

    I might do the same when fast lad gets pre-orders on site. Im just too rough on my nano cpx lol, this has some more sturdy features. Great "throttle hold" trainer too.

  3. #13
    Elite Rc-Help Member Slobberdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    3,123
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 109 Times in 109 Posts
    Rep Power
    85

    Re: T-Rex 150

    yeah Tony it does look like it can go a bit, seems like size wise its in between the MCPX and the 130x so i think it will be Aligns answer to both those heli's

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by damhdearg View Post
    I might do the same when fast lad gets pre-orders on site. Im just too rough on my nano cpx lol, this has some more sturdy features. Great "throttle hold" trainer too.
    Cam RC Hero has them for 180 on pre order, i order a fair bit off Kyle there and he's always been good
    Kev - minor league aviator. What goes up must come down, preferably controlled.....
    Trex 500 Pro DFC, MSH Brain
    Trex 450 Pro DFC, 3Gx
    Trex 250 Pro DFC, 3Gx
    Spektrum DX8, Icharger 3010b

  4. #14
    Rc-Help Owner & Founder
    Tony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    21,543
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 776 Times in 758 Posts
    Rep Power
    1213

    Re: T-Rex 150

    Amainhobbies has them for preorder for $280. I think NOT lmao.

  5. #15
    Elite Rc-Help Member Slobberdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    3,123
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 109 Times in 109 Posts
    Rep Power
    85

    Re: T-Rex 150

    it is a bit steep but, looks like great fun...........
    Kev - minor league aviator. What goes up must come down, preferably controlled.....
    Trex 500 Pro DFC, MSH Brain
    Trex 450 Pro DFC, 3Gx
    Trex 250 Pro DFC, 3Gx
    Spektrum DX8, Icharger 3010b

  6. #16
    Rc-Help Member damhdearg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Kinlochleven
    Posts
    98
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Rep Power
    46

    Re: T-Rex 150

    Thanks Kev I've never dealt with them but thats good to know. Are they in the Uk?
    Its a bit steep never mind the batteries but I'm banking on the durability and parts prices to make up for the initial cost. Maybe I'm too rough on the Ncpx but its been a money pit for me. If nothing else its progressing the micro heli technology and hopefully inspires Blade to make something even better. Its always a chance being a guinea pig but for once Im willing to chance it lol.
    Fingers crossed!

  7. #17
    Rc-Help Supporter
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Kinlochleven
    Posts
    2,620
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 103 Times in 100 Posts
    Rep Power
    101

    Re: T-Rex 150

    I will do a review and video when it comes. I told the Mrs for a while and showed her the videos, when I told her the price she replied are you still going to get one? That's the same as get one to me......right?

  8. #18
    Rc-Help Super Mod Lee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Marlborough UK
    Posts
    7,268
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 330 Times in 328 Posts
    Rep Power
    186

    Re: T-Rex 150

    Nice one Graham. I'm sure its gonna be an amazing little heli.
    Goblin 570 Ikon, BK servos, Scorpion, Castle ESC
    Warp 360 Brain, Savox, YEP, TDR canopy
    QAV500 Open Pilot

    RC TIPS & TRICKS

    ***My Youtube Channel***

    ****Citizen #229****

  9. #19
    Elite Rc-Help Member Slobberdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    3,123
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 109 Times in 109 Posts
    Rep Power
    85

    Re: T-Rex 150

    Quote Originally Posted by damhdearg View Post
    Thanks Kev I've never dealt with them but thats good to know. Are they in the Uk?
    Its a bit steep never mind the batteries but I'm banking on the durability and parts prices to make up for the initial cost. Maybe I'm too rough on the Ncpx but its been a money pit for me. If nothing else its progressing the micro heli technology and hopefully inspires Blade to make something even better. Its always a chance being a guinea pig but for once Im willing to chance it lol.
    Fingers crossed!
    Cam I have had the 130x for 5 months and spent a packet on it so I know that feeling but I done it with metal upgrades and now I have it as stable as my 450 so I am sort of happy, but the trex does look appealing if I did not have as much as I have invested in my 130x I would pre order as well,

    Quote Originally Posted by Graham Lawrie View Post
    I told the Mrs for a while and showed her the videos, when I told her the price she replied are you still going to get one? That's the same as get one to me......right?
    Graham if that's your understanding mate I hope you have a good Xmas present in mind for her, lol
    Kev - minor league aviator. What goes up must come down, preferably controlled.....
    Trex 500 Pro DFC, MSH Brain
    Trex 450 Pro DFC, 3Gx
    Trex 250 Pro DFC, 3Gx
    Spektrum DX8, Icharger 3010b

  10. #20
    Elite Rc-Help Member

    EyeStation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    It's Dave from Lockport, IL
    Posts
    858
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 47 Times in 47 Posts
    Rep Power
    62

    Re: T-Rex 150

    For the stateside buyers, Helidirect taking pre-orders.
    trex150emailssgoblinpricdro_01.jpg
    Blade mCPx, 130x, 300x Align 150 DFC, 450XL, Tarot/Align 450 FBL Durango DESC410 HPI RS4 Mini, Blitz Losi XXX SCB X-Ray T-2 '07, T-3 '11 3Racing F1-09
    djb
    O

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •